Friday, October 7, 2011

The Husband


This is something that I saw in FB again and I think this is very cute. Enjoy reading! :)

A faithful husband came home drunk,
he doesn't know what was happening around him.

Upon going home, he directly entered the room and slept...

Morning came, with amazement on his face.
Everything is in order... a tablet of aspirin and a glass of water with a note

"Good morning hon, I'll just buy groceries...
Have your breakfast. I love you."

He was wondering why was that, so he asked his son.

"What happened last night? Your mom should be angry."

The son replied,
"Mom tried to undress you, but you said:
STOP, I'M MARRIED."

- nickastig.tumblr.com

2 comments:

  1. waaaahhh! ang cute nito Mami!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know... :D follow mo kaya ung blog ko no.. hehehehe... hindi pwedeng tumanggi! :P

    ReplyDelete